Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's been awhile......

So it's been awhile, things have been a little crazy in my life, not a whole lot of time to write. Besides I am sure that the whole two people who read this probably already know what is going on in my life.

Adam and I are officially separated. Today he moved out with all of his things. Tomorrow my new roommate moves in. Her name is Samantha, she is 19. Oh boy! Its gonna be an interesting ride, but itwouldn't be any fun if it was boring....this thing called life.

Also I have finally started learning about the bible and the life of Jesus. This is a long time coming for me. I am thoroughly enjoying all of the information my dear Sean is teaching me.

Aiko is now an official resident of Oak Ridge, "the Secret City" where she stays with Bobby and Tabby and Broxden. They very graciously have taken her under their wing as one of there own. Mya is still here with me, thank God, some nights I don't know how I would make it through if not for her snuggling warmth radiating from beneath my blanket.

For now I am taking things one day at a time, mostly focusing on my growing relationship with God. With His help I will get through this very weird and unfamiliar point in my life.

I am also going to try to commit to blogging everyday, how many times have I said this right?
Really I AM! I decided that now is a great time to write down what I am going through, and my progress with my faith, and progress with my new start at this life. I'm separated, 24, have baby fever, and no clue what I am doing. But I am doing it!!! One day at a time with the help of some very important people..


Until tomorrow.....

0 Comments: