Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My First Post!

Ok,

So this is my first blog ever, not really sure what you are really supposed to do here, but I thought I'd give it a try.

Just when you think all is lost, hope finds a way into your life again. Recently I have been struggling to get the bills paid, so much in fact that I had ran out of money completely. Then today I come to work and on my desk is an envelope addressed to me. I immediately am curious. I pick it up and open the little white envelope to find a card and $40.00 inside. Woo Hoo! The gift was from my department lead. It was technically a Christmas gift, but she gave it to me early. I know that she has known that I have been having a harder time than usual. Just when you think all is lost, an angel helps you out!

What a blessing she is...

1 Comment:

Emma said...

i love moments like that!