Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!


This past Saturday it snowed in East Tennessee. This is something that rarely happens, especially enough to actually stick to the trees and such. I actually had snow that I had to get off of my car. Come to find out I do not have a scraped for it, duh!!!!! Bad idea to try to wipe it with your bare hand, very painful for future reference. So we woke up on Saturday and looked out and saw snow. Of course I had to get a pic so that my Yankee family and friends would believe me......This is a pic of our front lawn area outside of our condo. I was a really pretty day, one of those days where you just wanna snuggle in with your family and drink hot cocoa in your pj's. All in all I was happy to see the snow come, and even happier when it got warmer and it all melted away.

0 Comments: